RLC Elects Eight New Regional Directors
I am pleased to announce that pursuant to our bylaws, the elections for Regional Directors were completed last week, and the National Board is now fully constituted.
The number of Regional Directors increased from four to eight after the passage of a bylaws amendment at the National Convention in May. The Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) National Board now conists of 15 members: the four officers (Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer & Secretary), eight Regional Directors, and three At Large members. All positions serve for a term of two years.
Congratulations to those below who have been elected as Regional Directors, and thanks to the many others who tossed their hats into the ring—we will have plenty of special committee work during the next two years to get even more people involved.
- NORTHWEST REGION (Consisting of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Montana): Cornel Rasor, Idaho.
- SOUTHWEST REGION (Consisting of Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California, Hawaii): Matt Heath, California.
- SOUTHCENTRAL REGION (Consisting of New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi): Dave Nalle, Texas.
- GREAT PLAINS REGION (Consisting of Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Missouri): Tony Kirk, Missouri.
- CENTRAL REGION (Consisting of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio): Jason McClanahan, Michigan.
- NORTHEAST REGION (Consisting of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts): Vic Berardelli, Maine.
- ATLANTIC REGION (Consisting of Delaware, Maryland, D.C., West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee): Stephanie Butcher, West Virginia.
- SOUTHEAST REGION (Consisting of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina): Steve Hoffman, South Carolina.
Congratulations again to those elected. We have a very talented and well rounded board, and I look forward to working with everyone as we move into the 2014 and 2016 election cycles.
Republican Liberty Caucus